Your family member's daily health care is a primary focus of our staff.
We continue to enhance our already high level of quality care. We provide professional services that allow for our residents and their families to choose programs that are responsive to daily needs.
- LPN, on-site daily
- Multiple interactions each day with each resident
- Medication administration
- Communication with physicians and family
- Health monitoring
- On-Site Physician Visits
- Our medication administration system is the safest possible method, using pharmacists filled bubble packs for each dispensing time.
- Computer records & bar code scanning technology
We provide our families the peace of mind that comes from knowing their loved ones are supported at a state licensed assisted living facility with a professional, experienced, and licensed staff.
Hearthside provides all of our residents the following quality services:
- 3 Nutritious Meals Daily
- Medicine Administration
- Health Monitoring
- 24-hour Emergency Response
- Personal Laundry & Linen Service
- Dual Emergency Call System
- Social Activities
- Free Cable TV
- Towels Provided
Our apartments feature:
- Largest Square Footage in Rooms
- Wall-to-wall Carpeting
- Individual Temperature Controls
- 24-hour Emergency Call System
- Kitchenettes in Suites
- Large Walk-in Closets in Iris Suites
Private Apartments & Suites
Academy Apartments (323 sq. ft.)
Iris Suites (422 sq. ft.)
Poplar Suites (483 sq. ft.)
Residents requiring consistent daily assistance with bathing, dressing or other normal daily activities will be charged an additional $250 per month. Residents requiring complete or special assistance with daily activities, including incontinence, will be charged an additional $500 net month.
Semi-Private Suite Rates are available upon request.